If you're planning to start a business in Nepal, you must be aware of the legal requirements and required documents that need to be fulfilled for company registration.
In this article, we will discuss the necessary documents for company registration in Nepal, which will help you kickstart your business venture without any legal hassles.
- The shareholders must be over 16 years and have citizenship or passport
- The company must have a unique name
The following documents are required for company registration in Nepal:
- Memorandum of Association (MoA)
- Articles of Association (AoA)
- Citizenship certificates or passports of directors and shareholders
- Photograph of directors and shareholders
- Certificate of incorporation (if the company is a foreign company)
- CoAuthorization letter for company registration (if the application is being submitted by a third party)
- If the company is a partnership, a partnership deed is required
- If the company is a public company, a prospectus is required